1. Chan JF-W, Yuan S, Kok K-H, To KK-W, Chu H, Yang J, et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: A study of a family cluster. The Lancet. 2020.
2. Holshue ML, DeBolt C, Lindquist S, Lofy KH, Wiesman J, Bruce H, et al. First case of 2019 novel coronavirus in the united states. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020.
3. Kupferschmidt K. Study claiming new coronavirus can be transmitted by people without symptoms was flawed. Science. 2020.
4. Organization WH, others. Novel coronavirus ( 2019-nCoV): Situation report, 12. 2020.
5. Li Q, Guan X, Wu P, Wang X, Zhou L, Tong Y, et al. Early transmission dynamics in wuhan, china, of novel coronavirus–infected pneumonia. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020.
6. Wu Z, McGoogan JM. Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (covid-19) outbreak in china: Summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the chinese center for disease control and prevention. JAMA.
7. Team TNCPERE. The epidemiological characteristics of an outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus diseases (covid-19) — china, 2020. China CDC Weekly. 2020;2:113. http://weekly.chinacdc.cn//article/id/e53946e2-c6c4-41e9-9a9b-fea8db1a8f51.